Saturday, October 28, 2006

A Really Sad Story

Hello, my name is Julie, and I'm going to talk you about my horrible day. Today, I was walking to my school, and I found a big, muddy pond, made by the rain, near the street. A car had passed through and all that water when up to my face. I smelled poopy, and that is not good. I tried to clean my self but a dog's scatt made it imposible. I didn't knew what to do because everytime I want to fix something, I just spoill it. I smelled, my foot smelled, and this day aswell.

Getting to school, a bully rob me my money, so I had nothing to eat. The bell rang. It was a special day, well, really not for me, for Mr. Hodu. We had 5 hours of Social Studies and English, in total 10 hours. It was no good for me. Break finally started(once a day, done't ask, my school is weird), and I almost died on Mr. Hodu's class, but not only for that I was dying, besides everybody notice that I smelled dirty, and I had a doodoo on my shoe, accidently, a little gas (if little means that it sounded all over the classroom) flew. I was really shy because the boy I like always ignores me, but this little gas attracted his attention, and he finally notice I excist, in a dirty manner.

I was starving, with nothing to eat. I beg on the streets, and the police catch me and send me to prison. I though that I was too little to be suffering this. But a magical dragon fired up everything, including me, to send me free. The dragon had an important meeting, so he trashed me from the sky, and I dropped in a dark jungle with carnival animals. I wanted to pee but I couldn't because if I did the animals will be mad at me.

-"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I shouted. It was a dream!!!! Nothing had happened! Woohoo!
I jump of the bed, but I broked my face.

The Sad End. =)

1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

:D thanks for commenting on my blog, and saying I have a pretty name! You have an amazing name too :D when I was like seven or so, I had a chou chou and her name was Stephanie Tayler :P (don't ask, I was young :P)

South America... I wanna go there, isn't that like Flordia? I don't know haha i'm not that smart.

Woah.. your blog is so amazing... its done really well... and I think that the pink background is really cute, it used to be my favourite colour.

Yeah everyone did have a great time! 27 people showed up not including Tiff and I. Some people came and they were either drinking before or they were drunk. haha Bri.. taught us a pretty sweet dance, and we took a lot of pictures! If you wanna see some pictures from the bonfire look here... incase it brings you to a page that says my site, wish a purple bakcground... click the page that says fire! These are all my friends... there a lot of pictures of me and my firend Jenni (her blue jacket and me Grey and Purple sweater) becuase we were being really weird and taking crazy pics :P

anyways awesome blog! I can't wait till you write again and I can come back and comment :P

XX

http://pic3.piczo.com/ashleynmcc/?g=19893913&cr=3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home