Monday, October 23, 2006

A Horrible Fight

"Tiffany, get out of bed now, it's 6:30," My Mom yelled from the kitchen, "you are going to be late for school." I woke up, really angry at Mom. I though myself not to obey her, but I had to go to school, all the mornings she does that, and that is really estressing. As soon I woke up, I drank a delicious coffee, one of my favorite drinks I like to have. In the way for going to the bathroom, I was thinking what I would do today at school.

"Play soccer, play soccer and play soccer" I said to myself. I took a shower, and the water was reeeeally cold. I remembered that I hate cold water. I dressed up, and I went to school.

I get home, and I founf with my best friend, Laurie.

"Hey Tiff!" Laurie said, “what’s up?" I was a little exhausted because of school, so I didn't want to talk really.

"Not much, I just came of school, and I really want to sleep." I said, "Lets talk later, bye!"

Laura nodded, like if she didn't care. I didn't knew why I was so sad, at the same time furious, but I really didn't knew, maybe because this Friday wasn't so excited like it was. Later on, at 3:54 P.M., I woke up, ready to walk somewhere, or maybe go and look for Laurie. At the way on to Laura's house, I found Tisha.

"Hey Tiff, thanks goodness I found you, I was just wondering if you could go to my birthday party, here is you card," she said, handing out my birthday card "hope you get there!" I knew that she would not invite Laurie, so I really didn't want to go.

"Maybe I will go to your party next year; I don’t want to leave Laurie alone." I said. Tisha's face returned red. Sometimes she gets odd or jealous at us because we are really best friends.

"Well," Tisha, with a angry face said, "I really don’t care if you go or not, it’s your problem, you are the one who is loosing all the fun." She went walking by. I think I should have told her a lie. But I'm not that kind of person, really, that made me sadder. I went to Lau's house, then, I ran to her.

"Hey Laurie, we should do something today" I told her, but Tisha was already there, near Laura's house.

"Hey girls! You are both invited to my party today at 4:00 P.M!" She shouted. "I know it’s a little late but... Never mind just get to my house!" It was really strange. How could she invite Laurie? All what I knew was that Laura and Tisha were always fighting, so it sound me weird, I ignored that. As soon as we got to the party, Tisha and her friends were looking at us. That made more and more sad.

"Why are they looking at us?" I said to Laurie.

"I really don't know, Tisha is so double face"

"Yep, how could she be so meaniepants, well, lets do nothing. I'm tired" I didn't wanted to tell Laurie about how I was feeling, but she notice it.

"What's happening to you girl?" Laurie shouted "You look today so strange! Do you have an illness or something?" I didn't respond. I had never felled so sad before, the first thing I wanted to do was to run away to my home, lock my bedroom, and hear music. Tisha had a plan and I knew that, but, I could not find a logical answer to that.

"Tiffany! Come here please!" As soon as I looked at Tisha, calling to me, I went there.

"Yes Tisha?" I said

"I'm going to give you a type of advice; try not talking to Laura, if you could imagine what she had told me!" I really didn't care at that time what did Laurie said about me, I didn't care about nothing that day. "She told me loads of thing about you!" I really get angry.

All my sadness returned to madness, and all what I did is to throw my madness to my ex-best friends, Laura. I went to her and I shouted, "How could you say all those things about me Laura! You are so double face!"

Lau was crying, I had never done that to anyone. But all what I did was to run to my home, instead of asking for an excuse. I looked at my watch; it had returned 4:30 P.M. already! But as soon as I get there, my Mom, Julie received a phone call of Laurie's Mom, Lily.

My mom looked at me saying, "Why you made Laura cry today at that Tisha's birthday party! I'm so embarrassed, that is being mean!" she said in a angry way, " Lily is worried because Laurie had not returned home!" I thought many things, but I didn't want to remember that.

I went to the store more near, which was located beside Laurie's house. I was scared that Laurie's mom could appear and talk to me, or things that adults always do. As soon as I walked in, I found myself with Laura, but we both ignored ourselves. By accident, I tripped beside Laurie, her Coca-Cola broke and spilled all over the floor, all her potatoes chips rolled over the floor, her hair messed up, all worst things that could happen to you, all caused by a rock, in middle of my way.

"You are so stupid! You had been stupid since I met you!" Laurie screamed, "Don't you see what you had done to me! You did it on purpose! Just look at you, you don't have a scratch!" At that time, everybody looked at me, as the guilty about everything, but before thinking twice of talking to Laurie, she had kicked me. Right after I hit her, we both were like punching, kicking, hitting, scratching hard one to the other.

"Tiffany! Leave my daughter alone! You are making her bleed!" cried Lily. The last thing that I did when Lily saw us fighting, was punching Lily in the face. I ran away. I was really scared about what we both did to each other. It was the first time that happened to me with my best friend, Laurie. It was now 5:15 P.M. I though of going to her house and excuse her for what I did, and that was the only option of not loosing our friendship for ever. I saw her there, sitting with her mother, as if Laurie was telling her everything in details. I approach towards Laurie.

"Things are a bit crazy ‘round here. Sorry" I said, with a nervous voice. As soon as I talk, Lily was gone.

"Yeah, sure, same here." Laurie responded.

"Is that true? That you talk bad about me?"

"No! Who told you that?"

"Never mind. Just the ugly snot of Tisha. Now I understand it. She wanted to sabotage our friendship."
From there and on, we had been more friends than before. Leaving Tisha in everything behind. We will never hang on with her again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home