Monday, September 18, 2006

A Story to Prevent Rats in the Future

The story I'm going to talk about is called "Three Skeleton Key" awesome story, but was really exxagerated and scary. Definitely I hate rats. Even more if they are sea rats! I wonder why they didn't name it "The Sea Rats Attack." The most horrible part was when the rats climbed to the light house and they broke the window's mark! But what I really didn't like was that they almost ate Itchua alive! Poor him. It remembers me when my grandmother told me that once she met a girl who had a little bird and the rat ate him. With the conclusion that the little bird was Itchua.

The three inoffensive lighthouse keepers were running really fast up to the light, where the door was of steel. It's like the movie called "Darkness Falls" That movie was horrible! Almost the same as this part of the story, the movie's characters were running up where the light was so the horrible beast didn't eat them. The thing is that the horrible beast was scared of the light. About that, the part that I most HATE was that Itchua died.

Ha-ha. The part which I pee on myself laughing was when the rats made from themselves a pile! It’s almost the same as some cartoons I had saw on TV. But another thing also remebers me to Duffy's Jacket... When the rats where in search of their food! As when the horrible sentinel was in look foot Duffy!

Image above "Sea Rat" swimming.

3 Comments:

At 5:26 PM , Blogger Stephanie C. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:27 PM , Blogger Stephanie C. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:38 AM , Blogger ..Juli B.. said...

Pifi, your blog is very cool and the picture of the rat makes me laugh a lot jajajaja...
Keep it up youa re doing such a great job!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home