Sunday, September 17, 2006

Tips for fashion

Hello, it's me again! I want to tell you some tips of fashion... (Only for girls), that I found in a magazine called Tu. I hope you like it! =)


It is cool being strawberry.

-Did you know that if you eat eight strawberries per day you can impr ove you health ?
-Are keys for preventing illness.
-They offer a strong nutritional value.
-Sweet!

Radiography of a grape

-In their seeds you can find the tannins and delicious oil that are excellent to hydrate the skin.
-In the pulp are the vitamins M: sugar, potassium, a
nd calcium, that are the mayor source or energy.
-Helps to combat the
constipation.

Cool body... On wheels.

-The spinning is one of the physical activities more practiced in the world. Thanks that in 40 minutes of spinning promise to burn more than 500 calories. Is beneficial to hips, legs, arms, belly, etc. An advice is to practice 2 times a week. Don’t forget to keep your body strong!


4 Comments:

At 8:12 AM , Blogger [[ ~..Susy R!..~ ]] said...

Hello PiFi, I think your comment is GREAT, because you put a lot of effort and influence.This is helpfull for the people that want to lose weight. Well I got to go..see ya later!! ByE!!!♥
------> ..SuSy.. <------

 
At 8:40 AM , Blogger ..Juli B.. said...

Hi pifi its me again jeje... I think I should do this things so I get thinner jaja...well I dont want to dissapear jaja!! well done!

bye!(k)

 
At 3:36 PM , Blogger Maria Angelica V. said...

Hey pifi I think your comment is actuelly great... I really think i should do this.. Pifi, where do you buy that magazine? XD
♥§*MaYi*§♥

 
At 11:57 PM , Blogger Pau I said...

Hi Pifi! I think your comment is great! I didn't know all those things about grapes and spinning! I don't want to get thinner or anything but that post is cool! Good job! BYE!! ♥

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home