Sunday, October 08, 2006

Friday At City of Iron... [Ciudad de Hierro]

On Friday I went to the city of iron, located in Chambacu. City of iron is mostly recognized as ciudad de hierro. My company was Caro, Kathe and Adri. I was so fun and cool hanging with my friends to the park, like, we always hugged each other in each atraction!

First we came to the park, I was really excited, wondering where the hell could Adri be! We were rushing, looking everywhere for her, but we found her eating. Why would someone eat food in a "ciudad de hierro?"Obviusly it is normal to eat... But in the city of iron? They drive you up and down! You propably get to a point where you could vomit. Anyways, the fun was about to start.

We were buying the tickets for the games, (now, they are not tickets, they give you something like a credit card) we all put 30,000 thousand pesos for each of us! I was like, wee! we could be in all the atractions. I get into the ship, which was like right, up, left, down and up, like that successively. Then I went into the Super Shot... What do I think about it? HORRIBLE! I was kinda AHHH! but really amazing. You may feel a big emptiness in all you body! Maybe you may feel like if your soul may had been lost up there! Oh my God. My advice; don't even try to smell it. Then, cataracts! The only cool thing I have to describe it was the final part, all the water spilting on you. But the nasty, poopy and dirty part was the water. Yuck, eww, sniff. x(

The 2000! kind of a UFO. Really cool, it had music, and the best part you get stick to the wall! I know you might be like a little Ugh? But... you know.. the gravity thing, etc, I don't want to bore you before time. Anyways I had a good time. Eventho I get in more atractions but I will take a eternity to narrate it all!

Dinner... Bye! PiFi

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM , Blogger natalia y. said...

Hey Pifi
Wow seems like you had alot of fun in city of iron. I really haven't beem there yet but the way you describe it makes me wanna go.It seems like it is a cool place.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home