Monday, September 25, 2006

Having a Blog

My expectation of having a blog is really fun, cool and awesome for me, this is my second time to create a blog. Well, I don’t know if for my friends it's not boring to make comments when they assign you a specific idea for making one. But thanks God they let us make free post for ourselves.

Sometimes for me reading my comments on both of my blogs are really fun because you want to know what your friends think about all what you have done on something like in this blog. It's also cool writing comments to your friends and showing them how special their blogs are or showing them what you think about their posting and correct their mistakes, etc.

What I've learned on Blogger is how to create a blog by doing certain steps, I've learned how to comment people, and as well reading my comments, another thing, which is the last of the common tools on Blogger I had learned is to creating post and putting hyperlinks, pictures, etc.

Blogger had been really useful for me 'cause I can express myself to all my friends and we can get in contact by... Commenting us etc. Also it had been useful in a way that we have to retell stories, write what do we think about it, all this increase my English skills.

That's what I think about Blogger

PiFi..♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home