Monday, October 02, 2006

Problems and Solutions

What bad habits do you sometimes use when trying to solve a problem?

Sometimes I just leave my problems in one side, but at the same time I worry about them because I think that my problem would last forever. Other times I reflect in how I acted, how I responded to that person, or how did both feeled. Compared to my strageties, its almost the same because most of the time I try to speak to the person I'm having problems, I comment all my reflections, and how I feeled. My bad habits for my problems are that sometimes I ignore people and just gossip about them, sometimes I just look them with a mean looking, other times I just push them, or even I may hurt them!
A mistake when I was trying to solve a problem that involved Fulanita:


Fulanita and I decide to play soccer in the school at 4:30P.M. We were really excited because we had the field for us to practice. Fulanita is much better than me playing soccer, so I tried to win her. She was laughing of me, while she was saying me to be more agresive, if I wanted to improve. But the thing was that I took it really serious, and I accidently pushed her to the ground and she broke a leg, leaving her really injured.

My mistake was that wanting beeing better than her playing soccer, I ended up messing with Fulana, making me really furious and pushing her accidently to the floor. What cause me to make that accident was that I really wished to improved and get to a superior level playing soccer, but I didn't solve that in a nice way. What I did was that I helped her to get up, and I brought some water for her, I felt really sad about what I've done to her, just because I wanted to be better than her. I did try to fix it, because I was the one who cause that accident, In a way that I helped her, and I told her that it didn't happened nothing. The first thing that I did to fix it was trying to apologize with her, and I even called myself an idiot.

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! This si ahley from ashley00.learnerblogs.org! I looooove your blog! I love the colour! Its beautiful! Your blog is like way better then mine! Lol. Well see ya later.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home