Sunday, October 01, 2006

Lemonade Sell


Finally I'm allowed to make a new entry! But now I'm talking about what my friends, Caro, Dany, and I did on Saturday.

We were really boring, thinking on what we could do on this Saturday. We made a list of what we had done on Friday; Go out and eat with our friends, eat pizza, and swim on the pool. We didn't knew what to do! It was the most horrible Saturday that I had lived.

Suddendly, Dany had an idea. To make a lemonade sale! I know it might sound weird for you, but it's a creative thing to do. We just followed Daniella's idea because we had nothing to do. Caro gaved the cups, the table, plus the napkins. I gaved the water and the sugar, but Dany only brought the lemons.

In my house, we started to cut in half all of the lemons. Then, we squeezed with a machine all the lemons, and we put the juice on a cup. Finally, we combined it with the water and the sugar. For us, was difficult to see if it was not to sweet, etc.

We stablished on Caro's house. At the beggining, we found it really embarasing, sitting there, selling lemonade like little stupid girls, but then, we adapt to that problem. No one had bought us at first, but then, at 2:00P.M big hordes of people were buying us. It was a disaster. From each lemonade we served, huges amounts of liquid was spilting on the table. We really needed to close for a moment and clean that. Then, we open it again, but, I saw a guy, like of our age looking at us with amazing. I tought he was thinking "Why this girls are selling lemonade?" Embarasing! I hid in the bushes, trying to avoid him.

At the end, we each earned 5 thousand pesos. Not much really, but that didn't mind for us. What we liked about this experience was having fun!

1 Comments:

At 6:49 PM , Blogger natalia y. said...

Hi Pifi
Selling lemonade was a very smart thing to do in that horrible Saturday. It looks like it was very fun.Even though you didn't get too much money, it was a great experience.
Good Work!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home