Monday, October 09, 2006

Nightmare Holiday ♪

It was October 31, at 12:00 P.M. My friends and I decided to go camping to Wood Nuts, located in middle of nowhere. Really, it was located in the woods. Things were geting awfull as we continued our trip. We entered to the little house, made of wood. 2-: It was warm, comfortable, and country style. 1-: We founded pizza and juice, and hamburgers in the fridge. The house was a mess! We had to clean it. 4-:I mopped the floor, Susy cleaned the lamp, and Dany was serving dinner. We had to do it all for ourselves. 3-:We saw the same boy in a bike, in a car, and in a scooter. I was like ugh? We were getting really scared.

We all get to bed at 1:30 A.M exactly. But suddendly, the television turned on! I rush and unplug the TV. 5-:Underneath the fridge, I found a little note. It was all dusty and dirty, it said "Beware... I give you an advice, little girl... RUN AWAY NOW!"

After I read the note I was really unconcerned about it. First I though it was a joke, but then I found myself in the house alone! I turned blue and green, and purple. Suddendly, I heard a scream. It was Susy! I was getting in panic. I tried to call my family, but there was no comunication. 6-:I was jogging through the woods, but when I saw a big shadow behind me I started to run! I fall into the ground and I hurt myself. I remain still, thinking that this will have been my end. My dad always used to tell me that 7-:whenever I tripped and twist my anckle, I should not move and call for help. But I was not allowed to do that. The shadow was coming through here, the only option I had was to remain in silence.

I found Susy and Dany. Thanks God! But then, they giggled and laughed. They both shouted "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" Argh! The worse part was that they ask me if I get scared. How stupid. I was like, YES, I did!

1-series of modifiers
2-series of objects
3-series of phrases
4-series of independent clauses
5-introductory prepositional phrase
6-introductory participial phrase
7-introductory adverb clause
8-introductory yes, no, or interjection

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home