Monday, October 16, 2006

Zac Efron, Cutie Guy


His real name: Zachary David Alexander Efron
His B-day: 10/18/1987
Place where he live: San Luis Obispo, CA, USA
Job: Actor
Sign: Libra

Zac Efron is my favorite actor I had ever saw. Since the Movie "High School Musical" I had been liking him more and more! Here is a little biography of this famouse actor, Zac Efron;

All full name is Zachary David Alesander Efron, birthday was on October 18, 1987. His birthplace was in San Luis Obispo, California, United States, Zac's occupation is actor, and his sign is Libra. Death day; N/A, and hopes never happen. Death reason; N/A. Zac has been acting from 11 years old, when their parents knew that he had entertaining talent, his parents send him to singing lessons where he improved his skills. He won his first acting role, in a production of the "Gypsy". He is more known for the Tv show called "Summerland" and from the movie in Disney Channel called "High School Musical". He sang on that movie, which made him more popular than he was. His family is completed by his parents, his brother Dylan, and his pets a siamese cat and two dogs.

I ♥ Zac <3>

Bye bye peepz!


2 Comments:

At 2:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

Wow!!! Zac Efron is so HOT. I love his smile :). Your right, he is a really good actor, although I don’t think he would be my favorite. I did love the High School Musical A LOT, and I LOVED the high school musical DANCE ALONG. Haha I had a lot of fun with the dance along.

You sure know a lot about Zac Efron… Where did you find all this information? I have a lot of pictures of him on my computer, because I love to look at his hair and smile :P

Amazing Blog… keep up the great work! You are doing an amazing job!

 
At 11:18 PM , Blogger rochelle said...

zac is a cutie i'm writing a book about him it's called zac the great it will be great the first copy will go to zac so if you see the book min stores you should consider buying it it will be great i hope zac will like it
LOVE,
SHANIA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home