Monday, January 15, 2007

Issues, Teen Life Project

Hi my name is Stephanie, but they call me Pifi, what I like to do is hanging out with my friends. I have twelve years and on March I will return into thirteen. My life in Cartagena is really exciting because they are lots of place we can visit like "Las murallas", the beaches, the chivas, and its climate is really warm, and on nights, windy. I have three main issues which I'm interested on:

Global Warming; What I like if this issue is when Global Warming makes the poles melt, having some plants, animals and living things drown, some countries to sink by the excess of water, making oceans, rivers, lakes, grow large. Sometimes, it makes the Global Warming excess as well in Green House, causing all the living things die not only for drowning, but by the hot climate.

Smoking; I find interesting this topic because many people are dying by bad use of smoking, and they abuse of it, returning it into an habit that it would be almost imposible to stop the use of it. Some people just can't stop using it becuase they can't life with out smoking. Smoking causes your lungs to be not able to work well so most people are affected by it.

Crime; Some people think that the way of obtaining things fairly is by stealing. Citizens doesn't know that working its how you must earn your money. Its true that poor people need furniture, food, etc., to keep a living but the doesn't know that working is the way they have to do. But still, many people still because they don't have money, homes, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home