Friday, March 23, 2007

Reflections

Well, what I think about the Teen Life Project is that it was really great, and it is very important to the people who learn about it because they received important statements of problems we are having around the world, stories that happened, and much more. It was a really good experience to me because we all worked as a group to research information, find the causes and the effects of many things, and lessons. The best part was when we convert all the information we research to a video. All the groups in some schools around the world are working to make this video good so all the people in the world watch it and learn important things, datas that they didn't knew, and much more. I think that this Teen Life Project is really good for everyone because it might change the way of thinking of whoever watches the videos we had made.

What I really didn't like was the researching of information, and worst because I hate to summarize the information. We had to pass the information into summarized into our blogs, then summarized it again into a wiki page, then we had to do the same thing but in our Google accounts… We had to do many steps. I didn’t like it so much because we had to summarized every time!

When we were making the video, I always made mistakes, I made the work more harder for Nora because I was always the one who had made mistakes in the video, so we had to repeat and repeat the scene. But we finally finished! Then we had some problems with the camera because the ..Camera was from Europe, so… Sorry because we hadn’t send the video… SORRY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home