Monday, March 26, 2007

Imagining Music

At the first music, I felt like if I was on a river, then, a group of Indians came and started to build a village. While they were developing, they left behind the old style and became more civilized, and each time, they kept working on that village that later it returned into a city. The people doing the city were no longer Indians, but modern people. Then, the city was more sophisticated, modern, and civilized that it started to look as in the future. All was made of steel, the cars flied, and it all looked really, really strange, with robots, and advanced technology.



At the third music, I felt like if I was a farmer, in my farm feeding all my animals. In that moment I was feeding a pig who was in mud. I began to work hard on maintaining the farm clean, neat and nice. I heard the voice of my father who was on a horse ridding, I said him hello, but I had to keep working. I collect paja from the edges of the fence which were surrounding the farm. I put it where the chicken lay eggs, so she could be comfortable. At the end, I imagine my myself at the end dancing with all the animals happily because the farm was finally neat.



At the last music, I imagine myself in the Middle East, but at the same time in an Indian valley. There was a man singing on the middle of a sermon and we all danced around him. I was dressed all red with blue, and my face was painted with white. But then, the man started to burp for a long time, and that made us stop dancing. They had kicked out that man by lack of respect to a dragon which at that time we were worshiping. While they were firing him, they hire two other mans. They begin singing, and we danced as we were worshiping the dragon.

As we were worshiping the dragon, the sky returned black and the painted dragon that was on the ceiling had revived, flying all over the room. The people were really scared and ran everywhere because the dragon was eating everyone. While people escaped, they tripped into fire, and they burned everything, making it a chaos, all we all died.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home